Why choose me for your lashes?
- I use strongest glue on the market
- I have 16 types in stock
- 6 years experience
- I dont count them you get lots of lashes
- You are given the option of how you want to look
Semi permanent lash appointment £32 for 1 hour app, £45 for 90 mins app or £60 for 2 hour app. The difference between the appointments is how many lashes I put in. If you want extra lashes it can take 2 hours, most people find 90 mins is sufficient. All clients are required to have a patch test regardless of them having had previous lash extensions. All glues are different and its to ensure you are not allergic.
Below 1 hour flutter lashes
Photos are now on my gallery link so you can look at my work. Please feel free to call 07795670522
Infills are £23-£30 depending on how long you want me to spend on them. You will need these every 2/3 weeks if you want to keep them looking good.
3 in 1 lashes - £25
How to care for your lashes
DO plan around 2 hours for your appointment – you want to relax during your treatment and not worry about the things that you
should be rushing to.
- DO NOT wear make up for your appointment (it will only have to be removed prior to the appointment)
- DO NOT wear contact lenses, please wear your glasses.
- DO inform your therapist of any known eye conditions during your consultation.
In case of infections or other contraindications the treatment may not be suitable while this condition persists
- DO inform your therapist of any other conditions like claustrophobia or neck problems or any other symptoms that could make
your treatment uncomfortable
- DO NOT have a spray tan before your app
- DO NOT visit saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools during the first 48 hours and try to avoid it thereafter
- DO NOT shower hot and long for the next 48 hours (quick luke warm showers are better)
- DO treat your lashes very gently!
Avoid touching the lashes and avoid moisture for the next 24 hours to allow enough time for the bond to fully set. After this time please only gently brush upwards with the brush/comb that you will receive from your therapist.
- DO NOT under any circumstances rub your eyes
You risk pulling the lash extensions which could pull your own lashes out!
- DO NOT use any oil based make up remover and when removing make up use a cotton bud near the lash line to prevent damaging
- DO NOT use oil based mascara or other products including eye liner around your eye.
Your therapist can recommend the products that are safe to use in order to enjoy your lash extensions as long as possible. It will not be necessary to use mascara but if you do ensure you use the right products and only apply the mascara to the tip of the lashes – under no circumstances to the base of the lash.
- DO NOT use any eye lash curls or other tools to form your lashes.
- DO follow these aftercare instructions to ensure that you can enjoy your lashes for the full lash growth cycle.
- DO get regular infills (rebalances) done by your therapist to maintain the lashes. Recommended is every 2-3 weeks but this depends on your lash growth cycle and if your cycle is slower you might not need infills as often but you will notice how often you will need infills and your therapist will give you some tips and book you in regularly